- Commonly used on ISUZU 6.0 and 6.6 Gasoline with 2 converters.
- Specifically designed for vehicles with 3″ inlet and 2.75” outlet, both 3″, or both 2.5″.
- For use on exhaust with straight-line configuration
- One kit covers both converters
- 100% stainless steel construction for exceptional durability and longevity
- 8 piece wire rope design expedites installation
- Insulated wire rope protects chassis from chafing.
- Universal design attaches to durable portion of the chassis/frame.
- Heavy duty 3/8” stainless steel tamper proof bolts with installation tool
- Additional bolt protection limits access to bolts.
- Nylon installation plugs incorporated for faster, easier installation
- Award winning, patented design clamps to exhaust pipes, not the converter, allowing heat to dissipate normally and avert damage to fragile internal components of the converter.
- Lifetime limited money back guarantee (must apply for warranty to verify proper installation)
- Made in the USA
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Installation Instructions
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 6 in|
|Commonly Used For|
ISUZU 6.0 Gasoline, ISUZU 6.6 Gasoline
Anti-Chafing Insulated Wire Rope, Heavy Duty Bolt Protection, Stainless Steel Clamps, Stainless Steel Shims, Stainless Steel Temper-proof Bolt
100% Stainless Steel
2.5'', 2.75'', 3''
5/16'' Thick Stainless Steel 40' Rope
Lifetime Limited Warranty