Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- Commonly used for Dodge Diesel Sterling 6.9L and Cummins 6.7L .
- Triple clamp kit protects both catalytic converter and DPF on 4.5” inlet , 4”middle and 4” outlet diesel exhaust system.
- For use on exhaust with straight-line configuration
- 100% stainless steel construction for exceptional durability and longevity
- 6 piece wire rope design expedites installation
- Insulated wire rope protects chassis from chafing.
- Universal design attaches to durable portion of the chassis/frame.
- Heavy duty 1/2” stainless steel bolts
- Additional bolt protection limits access to bolts.
- Nylon installation plugs incorporated for faster, easier installation
- Award winning, patented design clamps to exhaust pipes, not the converter, allowing heat to dissipate normally and avert damage to fragile internal components of the converter.
- Lifetime limited money back guarantee (must apply for warranty to verify proper installation)
- Made in the USA
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Installation Instructions
||14 × 14 × 8 in