- Commonly used for Cummins ISB 6.7 Diesel.
- Triple clamp kit protects both catalytic converter and DPF on 4.5” inlet, 4.75” middle, and 4.25” outlet diesel exhaust system.
- For use on exhaust with straight-line configuration
- 100% stainless steel construction for exceptional durability and longevity
- 6 piece wire rope design expedites installation
- Insulated wire rope protects chassis from chafing.
- Universal design attaches to durable portion of the chassis/frame.
- Heavy duty 1/2” stainless steel bolts
- Additional bolt protection limits access to bolts.
- Nylon installation plugs incorporated for faster, easier installation
- Award winning, patented design clamps to exhaust pipes, not the converter, allowing heat to dissipate normally and avert damage to fragile internal components of the converter.
- Lifetime limited money back guarantee (must apply for warranty to verify proper installation)
- Made in the USA
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Installation Instructions
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 8 in|
Anti-Chafing Insulated Wire Rope, Heavy Duty Bolt Protection, Stainless Steel Clamps, Stainless Steel Shims, Stainless Steel Temper-proof Bolt, Triple Clamp
100% Stainless Steel
4.25'', 4.5'', 4.75''
5/16'' Thick Stainless Steel 40' Rope
Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Commonly Used For|
Cummins ISB 6.7 Diesel